Are you in the market for a new e-bike? Or your first e-bike? Or maybe you just want to know what all the fuss is about? Well, we'll be at Bike Live in Cannock Chase, just north of Birmingham, on 8 April with a big range of e-bikes from some top manufacturers. On top of that, there's road bikes and mountain bikes to try out too!
We held our first Bike Live event in Bath last month and it was great fun, with over 150 people coming to try out a big range of bikes. And the e-bikes were a big hit: even people that had come to try out road bikes went away with an e-bike on the shopping list!
What can I ride at Cannock Bike live?
Here's the current confirmed list of e-bikes that will be available. There are city, leisure and mountain bikes from some of the biggest names in e-bikes. And of course, there'll be non-powered road and mountain bikes available too!
- Beat Bike Toba
- Moustache Lundi 26 9speed
- Moustache Lundi 26 NuVinci
- Moustache Samedi 28 Brown Open
- Moustache Samedi 27 Xroad 5 Open
- Moustache Friday 27 Black7Di2
- Moustache Dimanche 28
- Moustache Samedi 27 Trail 6
- Moustache Samedi 27 Trail 9 Carbon
- Raleigh Strada E Di2
- Haibike SDURO HardSeven 4.0
- Haibike SDURO FullSeven 7.0
- Haibike SDURO Trekking 5.0
- Haibike SDURO Cross 4.0
- Haibike SDURO Allmtn 5.0
- Kalkhoff Agattu Premium 8G
- Kalkhoff Integrale 10
- Giant Dirt-E+1
- Giant Full-E+1
- Giant Road-E+1
- Cube Cube Access WLS Hybrid Race 500 b
- Cube Cube Stereo Hybrid 140HPA Pro 400 27.5
- Cube Cube Stereo Hybrid 140HPA SL 500 27.5+
- Cube Reaction Hybrid SL 500
Book a place for £20 before Sunday!
A whole day of riding top quality bikes costs just £30, but if you book before Sunday you can get £10 off that. Get your ticket today!